Accepting the terms
gogstbill.com is a product by ifox solutions (called gogstbill or gogstbill.com from here onwards).
To use our website and software, you must agree to the terms. You must not use the website and software if you do not accept the terms.
You accept the terms by creating an account on gogstbill.com website.
You must not use the our website and must not accept the terms if
(1) You must be 18+ years or older to use this Service
(2) you are not a resident of india.
(3) you must be human. Bots or automated sign-ups aren’t permitted.
(4) you must provide your all correct & legal information required to.complete the signup process.
(5) you must use the website or software for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
(6) you’re responsible for maintaining the security of your database. gogstbill can’t and won’t be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to.comply with this security obligation.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Provision of the services by gogstbill
gogstbill is constantly improving & expanding to provide the best possible functionality for its users. You agree that gogstbill software and website may change from time to time without any prior notice to you.
As part of this continuing improving & expanding, you agree that gogstbill may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the services (or any features within the services) without prior notice to you.
You may stop using the services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform gogstbill when you stop using the services.
You agree that if gogstbill.com disables your account you will not accessing the site or services
Use of the services by you
You must agree to use the services only for purposes that are permitted by
(1) the terms and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions
(2) you must agree not to access or try to access any of the services or page through any script or automated code or web crawlers
(3) you must agree to access service & pages only through the interface that is provided by gogstbill.com
(4) you must agree that you will not engage or do any activity that disrupts gogstbill.com service or part of gogstbill’s service.
(5) you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the services for any purpose.
(6) you agree that only you are responsible for any breach of your obligations under the terms. gogstbill.com has no responsibility to you.
(7) you agree that you will not use advertisement blocking software or any kind of script to prevent the loading and display of advertisement from the website.
Your passwords and account security
(1) you agree that only you are responsible for confidentiality of your account passwords.
(2) you agree that you will be solely responsible to gogstbill.com for all activities that occur under your account.
(3) if you b.come aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify gogstbill.com immediately
Privacy and your personal information
You must agree to all privacy policies to use gogstbill.com
Exclusion of warranties
(1)nothing in these terms, shall limit or exclude gogstbill’s warranty or liability for losses
(2)you agree that your use of the services is at your sole risk and that the services are provided “as is” and “as available.”
(3)gogstbill.com do not represent or warrant to you that:
-your use of the services will meet your all requirements
-your use of the gogstbill.com’s services or any part of service will be timely, uninterrupted, secure or error free
-any information you use from the services will be accurate or reliable
(4)any file or material downloaded or created through the services is done at your own risk and that only you will be responsible for any loss or damage to your pc, laptop, mobile or any other device or loss of data.
(5)no information or advice obtained by you from gogstbill.com shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
(6)gogstbill.com further expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind.
Limitation of liability
(1)you agree that gogstbill.com shall not be liable to you for:
-any consequential or damages, any loss of profit, any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other loss.
-any trust placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the services.
-any changes gogstbill.com make to the services, for permanent or temporary stopping of the services or any features within the services.
-the deletion, corruption or failure to services.
-your failure to provide gogstbill.com with correct information
-your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential
-the limitations on gogstbill’s liability to you in above paragraph shall apply whether or not gogstbill has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
No RETURN, No REFUND AND No CANCELLATION
Refunds will not be provided for any case on any subscription/plan.
if you have Questions about Refunds and Cancellations please email email@example.com
Any claim relating to gogstbill services shall be governed by the laws of the state of gujarat without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You expressly agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or action arising out of or relating to this agreement or your use of the services shall be filed only in the state or gujarat courts, and you further agree and submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action.
You agree that all agreements and transactions between you and gogstbill.com will be done electronically. You agree to receive all notices and terms of services by e-mail to you or posting them on the web page in the gogstbill.com. To receive electronic notices, you must have access to the internet and a current version of an internet browser. You will need to provide your own printer if you want to print any of our terms.